Document Required for Trade License Registration
- Property Owner’s Consent Letter.
- Property Tax Paid Receipt.
- NOC from Neighbours
- Building Plan of Trade Premises.
- Occupancy Certificate.
- Khata Certificate
- NOC from Fire Department
- Lease Agreement in case of premises taken on Lease / Rent
- Photograph, ID & Address Proof Owner(s) / Manager as well as authority letter in his/her favor
- ID Proof of Applicant (in case of Company, then PAN Card and Company Incorporation Certificate is must)
- Registration Certificate either from Shops & Establishment / District Industry Centre / State Industrial Infrastructure Development Department
Time Required: 7 to 15 Working Days (Conditions Apply)
Need more personalised solutions / clarifications?