FSSAI Food License Registration

Documents Required for FSSAI Food License Registration

  1. Declaration Form (Form A / Form B / Form C)
  2. Authority Letter
  3. Food Business Operator (FBO) Details
  4. Passport Size Photograph of Food Business Operator (FBO)
  5. Document Proof Business Property(if Owned)
  6. Copy of Rental Agreememt (if rented business)
  7. Food Safety Managment System Plan / Certificate
  8. Copy of Electricity, Water Bill of Business Place (Own / Rented)
  9. Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card of Proprieter / Partners / Directos of FBO
  10. Form IX : Nomination of Persons by along with board resolutions  (applicable for registered companies)
  11. Layout Plan of the Business Place
  12. Equipment & Machinery List
  13. List of Food Category Desired to be manufactored
  14. Pesticide Residues Report of Water
  15. Upload Images of Production Unit
  16. NOC by Municipality/Panchayat
  17. NOC from Helath Department, Police Department, Fire Safety etc.,


Types of FSSAI - Food Licenses :

FSSAI Basic Registration

  •  For the business with annaul expected turover below 12 Lakhs, basic registration can be upgraded to State when sales annual turnover cross 12 Lakhs 

FSSAI State Registration

  • State license is applicable for mid-sized businesses which will have annual turnover in the range of Rs.12-20 crores.

FSSAI Central Registration

  • Central license is applicable for large businesses which will have annual turnover more than 20 crores.


Need more personalised solutions / clarifications?

Please Get in Touch with Us @ +91 85535 12415

Email Us info@abhiloans.com


Hi Customer,

If you  are looking for complete registration formalities for Opening Hotel / Restaurant(any business related to FSSAI Food License) in Bangalore like

  • Trade License from BBMP / Company Registration (Proprietership, Partners, Private Ltd, OPC Company, LLP Company etc.,)
  • Food License / Health License / FSSAI License 
  • Shop & Establishment License
  • GST Registration
  • Professional Tax Registration (if applicable)
  • PF, ESI Registrations (if applicable)
  • Fire Safety Permit for Food Business
  • Police License for Food Business
  • Pollution Certificate
  • Signage license
  • Prevention of Food and Adulteration (PFA) Act, 1954
  • Insurance (for 1. Public Liability 2. Product Liability 3. Fire Policy 4. Building & Assets)


For any queries / clarifications / food license registration :

Please Get in Touch with Us @ +91 85535 12415