Documents Required for Partnership Company Registration :
- Scanned copy of PAN Card
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card / Election Voter ID Card / Bank Statement / Mobile Bill / Telephone Bill / Ration Card / Passport / Driver's License as a current residence address proof
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement / Telephone / Mobile Bill / Electricity / Gas Bill
- Scanned passport sized photogragh
- All the documents must be scanned by Xerox Scanners only. Please do not use mobile for document proof scanning
- All the scanned documents must be signed (self attested) by respective Partner of the document owner before sharing with us.
- Please try to share Passport sized photograph which is scanned by Xerox Scanner. Mobile scanning is also ok if it is scanned property. Xerox Scanner is always advisable.
For the Partnership Firm Registered Office Proof:
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement / Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill / Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Latest Property Tax Paid Receipt / Water Tax Bill Paid Receipt
- Address Proof of the document must be depicting the address of the premises in the name of the Property Owner / Landlord.
- Note: Proof of the document should not be older than 2 months
- Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement (Agreement mus tbe in English)
- Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate (NOC) from property owner if in case office space already taken for rent. Please ensure that you have collected landlord identiify proof (like PAN Card) and also address proof of the landlord (Like Telephone Bill. Address proof should not older than 2 months)
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed / Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
- Partnership Firm registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence also.
Steps Taken to Register a Partnership Firm
Partnership Firm Name & Nature of Business (Should be shared for Partnership Firm Partners)
Date of Commitment of Partnership Firm Business
Duration of Partnership (for fixed period OR for a project purpose)
Total Number of Partners : 2 (Minimum) - 20 (Maximum)
Capital Contribution by Each Partner
Profit Sharing among the Partners
Create Partnership Deed (will be prepared with inputs from Partnership Firm Partners)
Get Approval from Partnership Firm Partners on Partnership Deed
Apply For PAN Card for Partnership Firm
Register Partnership Firm from Registration of Firms
What you will be getting after Registration of Partnership Firm:
PAN Card for Partnership Firm
Registration of Partnership Firm Certification
Time Duration : 12 to 25 Working Days (Subject to Government Processing Time)