Documents Required for Trust / Society / NGO Registration :
To be submitted by proposed Charitable Trust by Settler, Trustees, Witness (atleast one):
- Scanned copy of PAN Card of Settler, Trustees and atleast one witness
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card / Election Voter ID Card / Bank Statement / Mobile Bill / Telephone Bill / Ration Card / Passport / Driver's License as a current residence address proof
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement / Telephone / Mobile Bill / Electricity / Gas Bill
- Scanned passport sized photograph
- Name of the Truest
- Objecties of Trust
- Rules & Regulations of Trust
- Number of Trustees (Borad of Trustees)
- Minimum one Witness
- For Registering Charitable Truest minimum two trustees required (i.e one Settler and another person as a Trustee)
- All the documents must be scanned by Xerox Scanners only. Please do not use mobile for document proof scanning
- All the scanned documents must be signed (self attested) by respective document owner before sharing with us.
- Please try to share Passport sized photograph which is scanned by Xerox Scanner. Mobile scanning is also ok if it is scanned property. Xerox Scanner is always advisable.
- All other proofs submitted should have the same name as on the PAN card. In case your name is different in address proof documents (like Aadhaar card), please rectify your name before submitting (i.e. before submitting address proof documents to ROC).
- Scanned copy of the PAN Card is a mandatory ID proof for Indian Nationals for company registration. The Name mentioned on the PAN card will be used in all other matters relating to the company as well as company registration process.
For the Charitable Trust Registered Office Address Proof:
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement / Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill / Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Property Tax Paid Receipt / Water Tax Bill Paid Receipt
- Address Proof of the document must be depicting the address of the premises in the name of the Property Owner / Landlord.
Note: Proof of the document should not be older than 2 months
- Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement (Agreement mus tbe in English)
- Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate (NOC) from property owner if in case office space already taken for rent. Please ensure that you have collected landlord identiify proof (like PAN Card) and also address proof of the landlord (Like Telephone Bill. Address proof should not older than 2 months)
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed / Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
- Charitable Truest registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence also.
- The owner of the property where proposed company is being registered must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC). If the property is owned by your parents or landlord owns the property where you have taken that property for rental then speak to them before you have approached us for company registration process. In case you feel you will not be able to get this NOC document from the property owner / landlord, then ask a friend or any one of your relative to register the proposed section 8 company on their property as a company correspondence address.
Please Get in Touch with Us @ +91 85535 12415