Fee : 999/- (Only Professional Service Fee. No Government Fee)
- Get MSME / Udyog Aadhar Registration in 1 to 3 Working Days (*)
- It is essential for small scale industries
- Work handled by Udyog Aadhaar MSME Registration Consultants
(Note : Please share all the documents in scanned form (mobile scanned image also ok). No hard copies are required)
- Previous Registration Details (if you have any) like MSME, EM-1, EM-2, SSI Registration
- Bank Account Number, IFSC Code (cancelled cheque leaf for verifcation of bank account details)
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant of Udyog Aadhaar
- PAN Card of the Applicant in case of Proprietership firm (Unregistered Frm / Individual)
- Company / Firm PAN Card in case of registered firm/company like partnership company, private limited company, opc company etc.,
- Owner Aadhaar Number
- PAN Number (Applicable for registered Companies like Co-Operative, Private Limited, OPC, Public Limited, LLP. Optional for Other Type of Company/Enterprise)
- Name of Owner (as mentioned in Aadhaar Number)
- Owner Mobile Number
- Owner Email ID
- Owner Social Category (General / SC / ST / OBC)
- Owner Gender of Entrepreneur
- Name of Enterprise / Company
- Location of Enterprise / Company / Enterprise (Postal Address of Business/Firm/Organization)
- Physically Handicapped Status of Entrepreneur / Owner (if applicable)
- Type of Company/Firm/Organization (Authorised Legal Entity like Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited, LLP, Public Limited, Self Help Group, Co-Operative, Others)
- Office Address with Proof (like Rental Agreement, Electricity Bill)
- Company/Firm/IOganization Started Date (Udyog Aadhaar is Applicable for Running Companies/Firms/Organizations Only)
- Previous MSME Registration Details (If any, then you need to share those details)
- Owner / Authorized Person Bank Details (Bank IFSC Code, Account No)
- Major Activity (Like Manufactoring / Service. If you company serving both Activiites then mentioned your major activity only)
- NIC (National Industrial Classification Code)
- No.of Persons Employed
- Total Amout Invested in Plant & Machinery Equipment (No need to indicate the cost of land and building(s))
- Nearest DIC (District Industry Center to the company/firm/organization) Details (Optional)
- A Mircro Enterprise with less than Rs. 25 Lakhs of investment in plant & machinery under manufactoring sector.
- A Mircro Enterprise with less than Rs. 10 Lakhs of investment in plant & machinery under Service sector
- A Small Enterprise with more than Rs. 25 Lakhs but does not exceed Rs. 5 Crores of Investment in plant & machinery under manufactoring sector.
- A Small Enterprise with more than Rs. 10 Lakhs but does not exceed Rs. 2 Crores of Investment in plant & machinery under service sector.
- A Medium Enterprise with more than Rs. 5 Crores but does not exceed Rs. 10 Crores of Investment in plant & machinery under manufactoring sector.
- A Medium Enterprise with more than Rs. 2 Crores but does not exceed Rs. 5 Crores of Investment in plant & machinery under service sector.
Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum is an initiative of MSME Ministry Government of India, simplifying the registration procedure for Entrepreneurs. Udyog Aadhaar Memorandom (UAM) is simplified registration process have ensured wider coverage of MSMEs to avail the benefits under various Schemes of Central/ State governments namely subsidies, low rate of interest loans, personal guarantee free, collateral free loans (under CGTMSE guarantee scheme), financial support to participate in foreign expo etc.
- MSME / Udyog Aadhaar Registration is the most assertive media to avail so many benefits under MSMED Act.
- Preference in procuring Government tenders.
- Quite easy to get licenses, approvals and registrations on any field for your business.
- 15% import subsidy on fully automatic machinery bought under bank loan.
- Compensation of ISO certificate expenses.
Udyog Aadhaar Nunber (UAN) is generated instantly on the basis of self-certification by the enterprises/firms/organizations provided to the UAM online are liable to provide documentary proof of information provided in the UAM (Udyog Aadhaar Memoramdom Application Form), wherever necessary, to the Central Government, State Government or such person as may be authorized. It is advised to the interested firms/companies/organizations to provide the correct information and also keep document evidances.
(Note : If you are looking for same day* Udyog Aadhar Registration, Please call us @ 85535 12315, we will try to get Udyog Aadhaar Registration on same day, provided if you share all the documents required before we start udyog aadhaar registration process and also registration consultation fee received by us before we start work. If any reason, registration is not done for any reasons, same day we will refund the fee paid without any deductions. 100% your money will be refunded. )