Quick & Easy Personal Loan Salary (In-Hand) above Rs. 15000 *
(Note: Currently this service is avaibale for across India i.e Only Major Cities)
||16 to 30% (per annum)
||Rs. 50,000 and above
||12 to 36 Months
||Banks / NBFCs
||As per Bank / NBFC
|Min Take Home Salary
||Rs. 15,000 and above
List of Documents Required for Personal Loan:
- Last 3 Months Payslips
- Last 3 Months Bank Statment
- Employment ID Card
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Number
- Company Official Email ID
- Company Landline Number
Valid Currest Address Proof Documents :
1st Preference address proof documetns : Gas Bill, Mobill Bill, Telephone Bill, Internet Bill, Credit Card Bill
2nd Preference Adress Proof dodcuments Like : Company HR Letter, Valid Rental Agreement with Latest Electricity Bill, Incase of Own House, Latest Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Latest Tax Paid Receipt
- Last 3 Months Minimum Take Home / In-Hand Salary must be Rs. 15,000 or above
- Minimum 6 Months of work experience (higher the chances for approval)
- Last 3 Months Payslips in current working company with salary above Rs. 15,000 (Monthly)
- Salary must be paid to bank account (No Cash Salary)
- Applicant Working Company should be Private Limited, Limited, LLP, Partnership, Proprietorship
- No Cheque Bounces (including ECS) in last 6 Months for existing loans Existing Loans / Closed Loans
- Minimum Bank CIBIL Score : 650 (*) and above, Higher the CIBIL Score, Higher Chances for Loan Approval
- No CIBIL Score also good to apply (i.e. No Loans / No Credit Card Cases)
- Apply if CIBIL Score is : -1 (i.e -1 means NO Loan History) / 0 (Zero) / NA*
- Loan Enquiries in last 3 months must be less than 10. Beyond 10 enquires, loan rejections will be high.
- Note: PF Deduction must be there as part of salary (Loan Approval Chances will be high)
- Applicant Age : 21 Years or above
- Official Email ID is mandatory (i.e Office Email Address)
- Office Landline (i.e Reception Landline is also OK)
*A score of 0 (NA) on a CIBIL credit report means Credit History Not Available (NA)
Note: Personal Loan is possible for unlisted companies also. Personal Loan is possible for Partnership, Proprietorship Company Employeers also (PF deduction is Mandatory).
Consultant Fee / Charges : 3 To 4 % of Total Loan Amount. (Consultant Fee Payments to Bank Account ONLY).
- 100% Refund GUARANTEED in case of loan is not possible. Refund amount also will be paid back to Applicant Bank Account ONLY.
- IF LOAN IS POSSIBLE THROUGH OUR DSA CODE THEN NO CONSULTANT FEE WILL BE CHARGED AS WE GET PAYMENTS FROM RESPECTIVE LOAN BANK / NBFC.
If you are eligible as per the above eligibility rules and interested to pay consultant fee then, Please Get in Touch with Us @ +91 85535 12415 ( Call Timings : 9.30am to 8pm ONLY on all days) or You can submit the loan request and also share all the documents as per the eligibility rules.